Hello!

the difference is that you can put 10 to 20 customers ona wrap and have them
all busy and go on and on...but with a dlink/linksys/etc, you put 10
customers on it and try to do anything, and they will lock up within a few
minutes.  you certainly do not want to put one of those CHEAP APs into
service for customes to use... will only bring trouble.

bottom line... the WRAP has FAR more ass.

Jerryf