With all help I got from the list members, I am now running the latest and greatest Bering-U on my WRAP box. Thank you all.

The next step would be adding wireless card and make it into the access point. I look around and I see the a/b/g 5004 MP Atheros mPCI CM9 bundled with a pigtail and antenna on netgate site is good, and Erich mentioned that it will work with madwifi drivers. The only thing is that Bering-U official release does not have madwifi drivers and I need to compile them myself -:(

Is there any plan to include them into the release in the future? Are there any other recommended mPCI to be used with WRAP box?

I also have another question. Yesterday, I needed to add the ntpdate.lrp package. After vi-ing leaf.cfg and save it, I reboot the box and it does not boot because the file is corrupted. The content became something like this

Ã.Ãs<86><90>Ã?ÃS®-VO««Ý¢´%puÂ¥&`F...
..

What could cause this corruption? What can be done to avoid that? I used 64-M LEXAR card which came together with the box.

Thanks.