Hi group,
I have been using Bering uClibc for a couple of years now.  It has been rock
solid and great.  My thanks go out to everyone.
I currently use my leaf box with 5 static ip's without any major problems.

But my question to you guys and gals is do you know of an over the counter
firewall/router (like Linksys, D-Link, or Netgear) that can route multiple
public static IP's for a single cable or dsl connection?
If there are no "cheaper" solutions, what would an entry level cisco model
be?
How would these solutions compare price wise to a WRAP running uClibc?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew