From: Jaap Eldering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] hardware required
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 01:18:00 +0200

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 03:09:24PM -0700, Héctor Hoshi wrote:
> Esteemed list
> I like to know the level of hardware required to run
> bering uclibc, the lowest and recommended.

The minimum requirements would be a 486 compatible pc with 8-12 MB
memory and a floppy drive. This should suffice to run a standard
router (although 16+ MB memory might be more convenient).

If you want more special applications and/or have a high network
traffic load (order of > 1 MB/s), you might want to consider a bit
faster computer like pentium 200+ MHz.

Others please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jaap