Does anyone have lncurses.lrp for uClibc handy?

I can't find it anywhere. It appears that I need it for lrpstat.

If anyone else has any info on what IS needed to get lrpstat working in
the latest uClibc that would be great!

As further background, I'm trying to set up monitoring for cpu load,
interface usage, and environmental stats like temp and voltage (using
lm_sensors). If anyone has information or recommendations on this topic
I'm probably not the only one who would love to get the details.

If I get it nailed I'll put together a How-To on the topic.

I'm also looking to integrate some of this into webconf.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard Amerman
RBA International