Leaf-users:

I am a beginner with firewalls, and have been using Dachstein (with SSHD
package added for remote management) on my old P120 for a while now, and
have finally decided to open ports for different services. The problem
I'm having is that though I am able to confirm port 22 is open to the
world for ssh use, I cannot seem to access a machine running ssh daemon
running on a linux (redhat 9) remotely (internal IP 192.168.1.200)
remotely. Now, I can ssh out to the internet, and I've also ensured that
the daemon is running on the internal machine.

I am also running an Apache web server from the redhat machine and it is
accessible to the world also, along with an FTP server running on a
dedicated winXP box.

I save the leaf digests daily, and know that Dachstein has been replaced
by the Bering version, but am hoping some may remember some of their old
Dachstein tricks and maybe assist me in clearing this issue. I've added
what I thought was relevent, but if more is needed please let me know,
and I apologize before hand if what I've included is overkill:

eth0_IPADDR=1.1.1.2
eth0_MASKLEN=30

INTERN_IF="eth1"                # Internal Interface
INTERN_NET=192.168.1.0/24       # One (or more) Internal network(s)
INTERN_IP=192.168.1.254         # IP number of Internal Interface

 TCP services open to outside world
# Space seperated list: srcip/mask_dstport
EXTERN_TCP_PORTS="0/0_21 0/0_80 0/0_22"

(next 2 lines show open ports that are working w/no issues)

INTERN_FTP_SERVER=192.168.1.4  # Internal FTP server to make available
INTERN_WWW_SERVER=192.168.1.200 # Internal WWW server to make available

INTERN_SSH_SERVER=192.168.1.200 # Internal SSH server to make available
EXTERN_SSH_PORT=24              # External port to use for internal SSH
access