I've updated "showtraf" so that it's now integrated with webconf.  Check
it out and let me know what needs fixing.

It's still a .lpr, so you'll need to add showtraf to leaf.cfg.

(For those new, it allows you to view graphically how much traffic has
been sent and received on each monitored interface.  My original goal was
to be able to tell how late the kids are up and how much folks are using
my unsecured WiFi hotspot, but I'm hoping it'll be useful for others as
well.)

download as http://www.peak.org/~fixin/showtraf.lrp

Enjoy,

--Eric