Herve,

> I am working to make DansGuardian working in bering-uCLibc with no
> success.
>
> Firstly, I am wondering why there is no parental filtering package
> available with bering-uClibc? I think this functionality would be a nice
> feature to implement in a router. Did I missed something ?

Because nobody created such a package.

> Secondly, where should I start to create a build environment for
> compiling a program for bering-uCLibc. The buildtool seems to have a
> toolchain include but I don't see how to use it without making cvs
> repository and so on ...

You should start with the documentation:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-devel.html
You don't need to create a cvs repository.

> Maybe I could understand with a local "hello World!" example ...
>

> I would love a solution like the pre-compiled uClibc development system
> given by uClibc (http://www.uclibc.org/toolchains.html).

Such a pre-compiled toolchain would be quickly outdated, if you look at
the above toolchain you will see that it's from 12 jan 2005. There isn't
even a pre-compiled toolchain for the latest uClibc version.
We really don't have the time to daily or weekly recompile a toolchain,
besides building your own only costs some compile time and you are sure
you have the latest changes.

> Thanks for any help.

No problem.

Eric Spakman