Herve,

Did you use buildtool when you tried to compile the cpp program? It is
possible to compile cpp programs with buildtool. Take a look at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/contrib/yate/
for an example.

We also have a libcxx.lrp package available, which includes libgcc and
libstdc++ libraries (compiled against uClibc).

Eric