> Is this just an additional set of .lrp files or what else did you do to
> the leaf box?

It's basically a specific combination of .lrp files (including my own
qbox.lrp) and modules such that it is a preconfigured traffic-shaping
bridge for the WRAP board. I provide a default queueing scheme where
the user needs to just specify by IP or port: interactive, mid, and
low traffic classes. Anything not matched by these rules falls into a
default class (between mid and low). The user also can configure the
bandwidth guarantee for each class of traffic. The goal is to make
something easy for anyone to set up... not just LEAF / Linux experts.
I provide instructions on how to download and install from both
windows and Linux.

-Ron