Hi All,

can you kindly tell me what do I need to do to set DHCP working through my wireless bridge? do I need to run the dhcp-helper application or dhcprelay? however, dhcphlpr.lrp and dhcpreli.lrp both do not work if dhcpd is running. i do not see a way to set a separate port in the init script. help!

--jsl

Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:21:28 -0800
From: "Julie S. Lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [leaf-user] issues with wireless bridging

Hi

I've got a dhcpd running on eth4 (wireless interface) on Bering 2.3
when I use a wireless card, it works fine; there is connectivity
and an address is handed out from my specificed dhcp range.

However, when I plug a machine into my wireless bridge
I get "can not get ip address" errors.  I'm not sure if it is a bridge
issue or a leaf issue, so I thought I'd ask here.

As far as I can tell, I've set everything up similar to what I had in Bering 1.2. though I'm obviously missing something. Any advice greatly appreciated. thanks.

--jsl