My Dachstein setup appears to be working fine but Azereus reports a NAT problem.
As I'm still struggling up the ipchains learning curve, I don't want to fiddle
with anything and unwittingly throw the doors open to attackers. I'd welcome
suggestions
for an ipchains line to fix this and allow other peers to download from my
torrents.

I've looked in the archives and there was mention of the problem, but it it
wasn't
clear if it was resolved.

Jim Ford