I'm seeing lots of probes, mainly UDP, targetting ports 1025 to 1032 on my
firewall.
I've had a look at grc.com (very informative) and it seems that these ports are
targetted by trojans. Is what I'm seeing an attempt to see if a trojan has
opened
any of these ports?

Wish I could understand what's going on. Sometimes I feel I should just shrug my
shoulders and put my trust in Tom Eastep's excellent work, but I feel that
_some_
knowlege gives me at least a little power over the b****rds out there!

Jim Ford

P.S. I'm just a hairy arsed mechanical engineer. Nut and bolts are my
stock-in-trade
not bits and bytes!