Hi,

I upgraded to shorewall 3.x and would like to use the built-in traffic shaping. After creating some simple tc-files I started shorewall and I got error

Processing /etc/shorewall/tcdevices...
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

and I think that some modules (for HTB?) are missing. According to shorewall documentation: "...For builtin support, you need the HTB scheduler, the PRIO pseudoscheduler and SFQ queue. The other scheduler or queue algorithms are not needed..."

Can somebody list what modules I need to specify in /etc/modules?

Thank you.

M Lu