My jabber works fine for chat. But file transfers will not traverse my
firewall. The only way they will work is when remote users are connected to
my VPN.

Here are snips from the relevant configs:

Shorewall Policy File
dmz             net             ACCEPT

Shorewall Rules File
#DENAT to my Jabber server.
DNAT       net       dmz:10.10.27.26  tcp 5222

I see nothing being blocked in my firewall logs.

Here is my complete policy file to give a better idea of what I have.

vpnR            loc             ACCEPT
vpnR            dmz             ACCEPT
vpnR            fw              ACCEPT
loc                    vpnR                 ACCEPT
vpnW            all             ACCEPT
ipsec           loc             ACCEPT
loc             ipsec           ACCEPT
loc             fw              ACCEPT
loc             net             ACCEPT
loc             dmz             ACCEPT
dmz             net             ACCEPT
# If you want open access to the Internet from your Firewall
# remove the comment from the following line.
fw             all             ACCEPT

#
# THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE LAST
#
wless          all             DROP        ULOG
all            all             REJECT        ULOG

The version of Jabber I am using can be found here:
http://www.jivesoftware.org/index.jsp I am using the Wildfire IM server and
the Spark client. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Troy

Troy Aden