From: KP Kirchdoerfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [leaf-user] [ANN] Bering-uClibc 2.4 beta1
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:47:18 +0100

Happy new year!

To celebrate 2006 the Bering-uClibc team released today Bering-uClibc 2.4
beta1.

This release provides a kernel update to 2.4.32.
Other changes are upgrades of various packages, including shorewall to 2.4.7,
dnsmasq and ipsec/openswan. Plus a few minor changes here and there.

For a complete changelog please read:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/bering-uclibc/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=2&MMN_position=2:2

The floppy images, ISO image, ipv6 addon and a modules tarball
are available in the FRS:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751&package_id=67534&release_id=339385

Please send your notes, bug reports, feature requests or whatelse
you"ll like to add to the LEAF mailing-lists.

You may also visit the LEAF IRC channel
http://slashnet.org/channels/leaf/
irc://irc.slashnet.org/%26leaf

Thx for reading