I've installed a Debian derivative on a machine, using LVM. I went to copy a
Leaf floppy using dd and the /dev/fd0u1680 that we know and love - and it isn't
there! There's a whole slew of alien looking devices that I guess are
associated with LVM.   Obviously I need to get up to speed with LVM, but in the
meantime what should I be using instead of /dev/fd0u1680?

Jim Ford

P.S. - A Happy New Year everyone!