I am using Bering uClibc 2.3.1. I am experimenting with tftpd and PXE to boot a linux machine over my network. I added tftpd to the boot cd and added it to my leaf.cfg file. It shows up in the backup menu but I do not see an entry for it when I issue the ps command and there is no configuration option on the package config menu.

I have enabled the line
dhcp-boot=/usr/filestore/pxe/pxelinux.0,boothost,192.168.1.254
in the dnsmasq.conf file.

My thin client obtains the correct IP address and reports that the dhcp host is 192.168.254 but it times out without ever booting or even getting a message from pxelinux.0.

How can I verify tftpd is running?

Thanks,

Kory Krofft