Lionel wrote:

> I am a new user of Bering uClibc and I was wondering if there were
> other web servers than sh-httpd or mhttpd because there is not much
> documentation available on those servers (I remember Bering was using
> thttpd, which is more documented on acme.com website).

I have been running the thttpd web server (see www.acme.com) on the
Leaf Oxygen release for years. It is very reliable for serving up
static web pages - Charles Steinkuehler packaged it up for his
Eigerstein LRP distribution, and this package ran fine under Oxygen.

Thttpd would have to be recompiled for Bering uClibc. I expect this
is not hard, I might even attempt it. The docs say it supports PHP  -
see http://halplant.com:88/server/thttpd_FAQ.html#PHP
but this might not be a good idea, especially running on a Leaf
distribution.

If anyone has already compiled thttpd for uClibc I would like to
know.

Tim