Thanks.
Is there a directory of docs for other packages not included in user guides for Bering?
Andrey
Eric Spakman wrote:

Andrey,

Yes there is, but it's somewhat difficult to find:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/leaf/devel/nangel/webconf/doc/webconf-configuration.html?rev=1.4

Eric

Webconf, admin works no problem than you. Is there any guide or short
info in documentation saying that? Andrey
Eric Spakman wrote:

Andrey,

Are you running weblet or webconf?
The userid for webconf is "admin" and there is no initial password.

Eric

Hello I just configured newest Bering-uClibc 2.3.1 with PPPOE, works
good. I can't get to weblet. When I go to 192.168.1.254
<http://192.168.1.254> I'm getting box asking about user name and
password. Even if I add password for root on bering machine I still
can't get in. Before 2.3.1 I could get to weblet no problem. Do I need
to run dropbear in order to login to weblet from my LAN? I'm not
running dropbear. I understood that I need dropbear to login from
outside of my LAN. Thanks for help.
Andrey

files for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that
makes searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD
SPLUNK!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=103432&bid=230486&dat=1216
42