Maybe I'm in a bit late into this thread but anyway: I
have a working pptpd set up. Works very well expected
except for bc-relay (works sometimes with long delay),
but I did'nt put any effort in to debugging it so it
might be some config error.

You have my config below:

/Lars Peterson

V2.2.3 uClibc firewall 2.4.26

**pptpd.conf**
option /etc/ppp/pptpd-options
logwtmp
bcrelay eth1
localip 192.168.2.254
remoteip 192.168.2.234-239
****

** pptpd-options**
name *
refuse-pap
refuse-chap
refuse-mschap
require-mschap-v2
require-mppe-128
ms-dns 192.168.2.254
proxyarp
nodefaultroute
debug
lock
nobsdcomp
*****

In hosts.allow:
pptpd:ALL

In Shorewall tunnels:
pptpserver net     0.0.0.0/0

Modules:
softdog                 1508   1
ipt_state                336  31
ipt_helper               464   0 (unused)
ipt_conntrack            820   3
ipt_REDIRECT             544   0 (unused)
ipt_MASQUERADE          1056   1
ip_nat_irc              2152   0 (unused)
ip_nat_ftp              2792   0 (unused)
iptable_nat            15716   3 [ipt_REDIRECT
ipt_MASQUERADE ip_nat_irc ip_nat_ftp]
ip_conntrack_irc        2876   1
ip_conntrack_ftp        3484   1
ip_conntrack           18312   2 [ipt_state ipt_helper
ipt_conntrack ipt_REDIRECT ipt_MASQUERADE ip_nat_irc
ip_nat_ftp iptable_nat ip_conntrack_irc
ip_conntrack_ftp]
ppp_mppe               11992   0
ppp_async               6156   0
ppp_generic            16204   0 [ppp_mppe ppp_async]
slhc                    4296   0 [ppp_generic]
tun                     3456   3
3c509                   8240   0 (unused)
eepro100               17740   1
mii                     2108   0 [eepro100]
3c59x                  24600   1
isofs                  17364   0 (unused)
ide-detect               144   0 (unused)
ide-cd                 28572   0
ide-disk               12492   0
ide-core               88688   0 [ide-detect ide-cd
ide-disk]
cdrom                  26976   0 [ide-cd]