V2.2.3 uClibc kernel 2.4.26
openvpnz 2.0.5 Rev 1

I connect from a Windows system to the Leaf box with
OpenVPN. Without compression everything works as
expected. With compression turned on applications that
transferes large amount of data stops responding after
a while (for example checking a large mailbox with
IMAP). I can still use other applications over the
link, for example ping or SSH login.

The Windows box is runnig the same OpenVPN version
(2.0.5) packaged with a GUI (see OpenVPN.se).

I tried different MTU settings with tun-mtu 1500
fragment 1300 mssfix with no luck.

Set up the log-level on OpenVPN but could not see
anything useful.

Anyone using compression that can confirm that it
works?

/Lars