Hello. I'm running Berin u... 2.3.1 box. I have 2 XP machines 1 PS2 console an one Kanotix 64 machine. Everyting runs O.K. with one but: Everytime I turn one of the machines on I'm loosing internet connection on other machines. I have DSL modem and from lights I can see that internet connection is still there(3 solid green lights). But Bering box when I try ping www.yahoo.com gives me unknown host Fast cure for getting back connection is
"shorewall restart"
command. After that Internet comes back and I can ping www.yahoo.com from Bering box. Anybody have seen something like that? Thanks for help