KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> The Bering-uClibc team releases LEAF Bering-uClibc 2.4.2
>
> This version provides another fix dnsmasq 2.27 and the usual shorewall update
> (now up to shorewall version 3.0.7).

Thanks! Yesterday I had observed (on BuC 2.4.1), 2 instances of the
dnsmasq process disappearing from the process list ... and the obvious
consequent ill effect. Previously, I had observed one instance of this
phenomena but that was just after I had installed & configged the whole
system so I wasn't confident that it wasn't PEBKAC.

So I was just about to make a post about dnsmasq dying and I saw this.

Thanks as always, for LEAF!

scott; canada