Rob Ogle wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> I'm trying to figure out the ins and outs of webconf.lrp. I've searched the
> archive and there is a reference to a config doc, but the link does work:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/leaf/devel/nangel/webconf/d
> oc/webconf-configuration.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html
>
> So in true geek spirit, I was going to try it without the manual. However
> the link to the LWP files won't work either.
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/leaf/devel/nangel/webconf/l
> rp/webconf.lwp?rev=HEAD&content-type=application/octet-stream
>
> So....is there another place to get those files? And config doc?
>
> Rob

Hi Rob,

Things have moved around a bit..  Try this for the source:

   http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/leaf/src/config/webconf/

Here's the current location for the docs:

   http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/

Search for "webconf" and you should find the various webconf docs from
there.  There's a section on installing, and another on how it works.

Hope this helps.