Hi Ed,

> I do have one question, I have from time to time modified files in the
> actual package - like custom weblet pages. Do I now have to mod them
> offline, tar them up and put them on my floppy, or is there a way I can
> still backup an entire package the old way - perhaps from the command
> line? I don't do that often, so I there is no easy way, that's cool. Only
> been playing with it one night, the Bering team Rocks!

There is no option anymore to backup a complete package, the old cruft and
workarounds needed for that are removed. But there are a few options to
create your own custom changed packages:
-Create one in buildtool
-Repack offline
-Or do it on the router itself:
Unpack the package in the /tmp directory (be sure that directory is
empty), make the changes, repack. Copy to the storage media and do "apkg
-u <package>"

Eric