Hi,
is it quite normal, that packages for Bering uClibc 2.x posted at
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/bering-uclibc/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=3
are not kept up-to-date ? I found out that i.e. openvpn is still in version
2.0.6 which contains several ssl security issues
(http://openvpn.net/changelog.html).

What strategy to you follow to keep your system up-to-date ? Should I therefor
switch to the 3.0 beta release ??

Thanks for your reply.
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl