Ok gang..I tried doing a quick search for my answers, but to be honest, I
wasn't quite sure what to search for. So I'm posing my question to the
masses.

I've got a customer setup running uClibc on their T1 (approx 512k for data,
the rest for voice). Now the customer is adding another partial T that will
have approx 385k of data (and some voice lines). Because of budgetary
reasons, they don't want to/can't put all the voice on one and all the data
on another.

So...can I add another nic to my leaf box and somehow bind the two together
so the customer can get the benefit of both the data segments on the two T's
essentially getting 796k speeds?