Well, I feared a response of this kind. Compile a kernel is easy, compile
iptables with this kernel too, but compile iptables for uclibc, I never yet
made, and I feel I will have much problems…:D :-/
Which manner I can do that? Install buildroot is the better/only solution ?
As I didn't touch the network parts or netfilter kernel, it would be perhaps
simpler than I adapt my .config file with the .config kernel used to
generate the packet iptables.lrp? Available some share for it? I tested with
a vanilla kernel 2.4.33 and I have exactly the same problem.
Thanks,
David