Dear All,

I have now stopped running my two Bering-uClibc
systems
with a loglevel of 'debug', but there is still one way
that my concerns remain. Contrary to the situation on
my Debian Sarge system, Bering continues to write to
the file /var/log/wtmp. Its size exceeds 2MB in less
than a day. For the moment I made an entry into the
'crontab' to remove wtmp thrice a day. My ignorance
is large in this area, but do I thereby commit a
serious mistake in security matters? Do all you, users
with long experience of Bering, apply another method
to prevent the increase of wtmp? At one instance it
exceeded 4.5MB on my first machine, so using the
default /var/log-size of 2MB is out of the question.

       Best regards
                    Mats E Andersson