Fellow Bering users,

I have the Serialmonkey's driver rt61 up and running
on Bering-uC since two days now. Since the Broadcom
card in my laptop is not fully cooperative, I have
only tested as far as sending and receiving ssh-trafic
coded with 128-bit WEP between my router and laptop,
but granted more time, I will proceed.

Now this Ralink card convinced me to develop an
webconf
page for ad-hoc-nets and I already do produce useful
printing. However, could someone gently inform me on
the last column of /proc/net/wireless. My
Bering/Ralink
gives me a header WE 18, whereas Debian/Broadcom says
WE 16. I gather the letters stand for WEP, but the
figures escape me completely. Neither header is
followed by any entry on the following line, where
interface data normally goes.

Lastly, without asking for message flooding on this
list, I would like to somehow be informed on what
other
cards you use in Ad-Hoc with Bering. The Ralink driver
supports WPA via iwpriv, so please do not dismiss this
by quickly poking me with wpa_supplicant. Volontary
testers could always give me a private call if they
would like to try whatever comes out of
"adhoc-webconf"

Regards    Mats Erik Andersson

kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Få den på:
http://se.mail.yahoo.com