Dear All ...

I'm thinking of using LEAF for non router function.

Basically .. it'll be a simple SQL client.
There will be a Yes-No type BASH script.

Is there any of you know about device that can act as "terminal" to LEAF
(linux) via RS232 ?
The device that I need is :
1. Could be commercial or Free Opensource (DIY)
2. A board with 20 character 4 line (the more is better) LCD with 4-8
push-button / keypad.

If any one of you knows about that kind of device, kindly please give me the
url of that Project and/or manufacturer and/or vendor.

Some url that I found is :
http://www.bobblick.com/techref/projects/lcdterm/lcdterm.html
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/avrterminal/avrterminal.html

They Are good, but I still don't know what if I want to display text or menu
that more then 4 lines.

Sincerely
-bino-