Fellow Beringians,

I am growing fairly irritated with buildtool.pl
for the following developmental reason. I need
to repeatedly rebuild a package that is not
served by the Bering repository, but manually
downloaded and thus marked as having empty Server.
Therefore the intended functionality

  ./buildtool.pl -f build whatever

aborts its action prior to any compilation.
Instead I can make do with three steps:

   1)  Remove .build in source/whatever/

   2)  Delete a single line "build whatever"
       in conf/installed

   3)  ./buildtool.pl build whatever

It is the second step that really bugs me.
Please tell me the proper way to rebuild
my package more efficiently.

Regards,    Mats E Andersson

kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Få den på:
http://se.mail.yahoo.com