I have BUC 3.0.2 + RIP work, sort of. My problem is that traffic can route
through my BUC system, but only to the far router interface. For example:

[DSL LAN+GW:192.168.1.1]---[BUC
eth0:192.168.1.251---eth1:10.1.2.254]----[Windows NIC1:10.1.2.1]

All RIP and static routes show up in the routing table on the DSL LAN+GW --
good.
I can ping DSL GW at 192.168.1.1 and Windows system at 192.168.1.100 and
10.1.2.1.
I can ping from the Windows system at 10.1.2.1 to BUC eth0 and BUC eth1, but
NOT to 192.168.1.1.
I can ping from another Windows system at 192.168.1.100 on the DSL LAN to
BUC eth0 and BUC eth1, but not to the Windows system at 10.1.2.1.
I have commented out all entries in /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped.