On 6/15/2007 09:09, C.Dummy wrote:
> Hello.
> When I boot from floppy/cd I get LWP is undefined - using LRP package
> list and than all modules are (nf) but they are all on cd. I understand
> that I can put list in webconf.conf LWP=. Should I set the path there to
> cd  or should I copy all of them to floppy?
> Thanks for help
> Andrey
You don't need to copy all of them to floppy. From /etc/webconf/webconf.conf:
# If you do not specify a LWP list, webconf will attempt
# to find plugins for each package installed.  To explicitly
# load no plugins, you must set LWP to null - 'LWP=""'
# Example
# LWP="myplugin:R webconf dropbear"

I have the following in my webconf.conf file:
LWP="webconf dropbear dnsmasq pppoe"