Hello,

Since I now live in two Mobilhomes I have problems with eBay (they
validating your Account in Europe with an FIXED address) they have
annulated my account and I can not more buy anything on eBay...

So, up to last month I have bougt IDE/CF-Adapter for 8-14 Euro on
eBay but now I need another seller...

Does anyone know a French (or better German) seller for CF/IDE Adapter
for a resonable price?

I have only found some which sell CF-Adapter with a singel slot and
this for 24 Euro which is definitivly to much...

---- 2nd -------------------------------------------------------------
And of course, does anyone know SATA/CF adapter?

In four of my computers I want to install MANY 8 GByte CF-Cards using
a 3Ware controller (since there is not a singel IDE-Controller for
more then 4 HHD's where I can get up to 12/16 with 3Ware)

Are there very small USB/CF-Adaptor?

I have only those Card-Readers for 4 Cards but they are to big, even
if I remove the case...  I need at least 8 CF-Slots which should
support CF I/II and Micro-Drive

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)