Hey Martin,

Besides the time spent, I'm guessing the reason it hasn't been added is
because of space concerns. Most people don't need USB keyboard support, so
why add it to the modules package (which I'm unfamiliar with at this
time). That's why I suggest a seperate package. The files necessary for
USB keyboard input support are:

input.o
hid.o
keybdev.o