I just installed beta-2.  dhcpcd is not working to connect to my cable
modem.

Didn't somebody else have this problem within the past few days?  For
some reason messages from the new year (2008) aren't in the archive
yet so I can't check.  Nor can I find any release notes for b2.  In
fact, I can't even find the post to this list announcing its
availability.

Pointers to notes appreciated.  If they don't solve the dhcpcd problem
for me I'll ask for help with that.

Thanks,

--Eric