Hi,

I am currently running LEAF-Bering uClibc 3.0 beta 2 on a PC Engines
WRAP platform. I now have a requirement for a similar setup at work, to
handle Remote client access over OpenVPN.
Has anyone experience of moving to the new platform?
I suppose the network drivers are different and I read that watchdog is
not supported (but maybe not important - I cannot remember ever needing
it once past the testing phase).

I would appreciate any shared experience,

Bob Von Knobloch