Hello,

My set up is: Leaf (kernel 2.4.33)running on Soekris net 4801 board with
5 network interfaces, and I would like to use network monitoring tools
such as PRTG to  observe the network traffic My question is there any
way I can mirror two network interfaces to create monitoring port so I
can connect my network monitoring station to this port. My goal is to be
able to monitor the network traffic coming in and out to prevent
irrelevant user's activities

Thanks in advance