Hello folks,

I forgot to include the leaf list for my answer!

mån 2008-03-31 klockan 09:19 +0200 skrev Per Sjoholm:
> Hello
> Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > The most drastic change I implement is to render the web
> > pages for a fixed width in order to ensure a consistent
> > optical impression. Any objections should be expressed now!
> >

> Why not use CSS and relative (em) sizes ?

Good suggestion, will do! The cgi-scripts in Bering 3.1
allows infinite stretch or compression due to width="100%"
in a handful places. Being myself a TeX user since slightly
more than twenty years, I do appreciate printed lines of
limited length for readability. This is one of my intentions
for the upcoming revision. I have already manipulated the
webconf.css text to implement spacing around tables and
paragraphs, so rewriting to "em-measures" is no that different.

Thank you!

Mats Erik A