Hello,

I have a problem with leaf 3.1.1 isdn module.

The specific error is that the isdn connection terminates with reason 6
- a bad line I think, and then the system does not automatically redial.

I also see:

Jun 10 07:40:25 firewall ipppd[704]: proc file system not mounted

when the initial isdn connection is made.

There is no /proc/net/isdn in the file system.

I can't find the source code in leaf cvs for the isdn_common.c which I
think is where the proc entry gets created.  So I need some help.

Thanks,

Marko