Hi folks,
I'm setting up a new LEAF box, and I'm using the latest Bering-uClibc 3.1.1
beta CD. I have the typical, cable modem scenario (dhcp address from my
ISP).

I've looked around the newsgroup postings and I've looked at the
documentation, but I haven't seen anything specific to this setup (but maybe
I've just overlooked it):

1.)If you're using the Bering-uClibc CD, how do you make changes and then
back those up?
2.) Do you just use a floppy disk and all of your changes will be backed up
it via the built-in scripts? Or do you have to, somehow, specify you want to
back up your changes to a floppy?
3.) When you back up to the floppy, upon reboot the floppy files will
supersede any files / configuration on the CD? Is that right?

I think this is the way things work, but I'd just like to confirm this
before I pull my hair out.

Also, the last time I set up Bering-uClibc CD (Version 3.0), the only other
configuration I needed to make from the default Bering CD was to the
dnsmasq.conf file.

In order to use dhcpc and use the integrated dhcp daemon, dnsmasq.conf had
to have the following entry:

resolv-file=/etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf and
dhcp-range=192.168.1.1,192.168.1.199,12h

4.) Do I still need to do this also?

:-)

Thank you,
Craig