Hi Harry,

> I am downloading it from the cvs
> using
>
> cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf login
> cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf \
>   co src/The_UnNamed_One
>
> Could u please inform whether the above link is the latest and the
> status of the project ?
Yes, the above link is correct and you will get the latest greatest
version of that branch using the commands above.

For the status of the project, it's basically the same as what was
discussed in the following thread (back in march):

http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg09150.html

The only thing that has changed since then are updated versions of
dropbear, shorewall and busybox (which you will get by checking the out
from CVS as described above)

I have not touched the sources of that branch since march, and I don't
know of anybody actively working on it either (apart from some packages
being updated when they're updated for the 3.x release anyway).

Martin