Brent

Brent Gardner schrieb:
> Victor McAllister wrote:
>
>> Brent Gardner wrote:

>> The easiest way to keep specific scripts or files through a reboot is to
>> add them to local.lrp.

This is quite a misleading concept for the current version. The files
are not kept in local.lrp.

>> You can list files in any directory, AFAIK.
>> for example my /var/lib/lrpkg/local.local lists three files I put in
>> /usr/sbin.
>> They are saved in local.lrp and restored during reboot as long as
>> local.lrp is in the load list.

They are, by default, kept in configdb.lrp unless you specify
differently in leaf.cfg.

> Looks like I was looking in the wrong file to see which files are backed
> up.  I tried putting etc/dnscache/root/servers/local into
> /var/lib/lrpkg/dnscache.local.
This is a good location, just make sure you add an entry to
var/lib/lrpkg/dnscache.local to itself, if it is missing, to keep state.

cheers

Erich