Hello,

on 8.1.2009 05:21 n22e113 wrote:
> I have been reading but cannot find anything on this!
> Q. Is the following possible? (ie. both end points have the same subnet IP
> addresses)!
> Thanks, Kwon
>
> fw(leaf)--loc1(192.168.1.0/24)
> |      +--dmz1(192.168.2.0/24)
> |
> Internet
> +(openvpnz)
> |

> fw(leaf)--loc2(192.168.1.0/24)
>        +--dmz2(192.168.2.0/24)

As already told it is better fix this right from the start. But to get
you screwed up I have seen two documents describing the problem and its
possible solutions.

At Netfilter.org there are two methods described, double NAT

<http://netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-double-nat-HOWTO.html>

and NETMAP netfilter target

<http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-extensions-HOWTO-4.html>

I have no experience in using the above methods for the problem.

I would also consider to create new private networks for either side or
both, if both sites contain accessible services, ie. create dmz3
(192.168.4.0/23) for masking loc1 and dmz1 and dmz4 (192.168.6.0/23) for
loc2 and dmz2. Then you just route between those and NAT needed services
or NETMAP whole networks. I haven't checked, if leaf bering uclibc
contain netfilter module for NETMAP target.

Best regards,
Erkki