Hi, just starting to look at 3.1.1b2 and seem to have noticed that the
folder
 \2.4.34.6\kernel\drivers\i2c
is missing the the modules tarball, that I grabbed from:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/leaf/Bering-uClibc_modules_2.4.34.6.tar.gz?use_mirror=internap

I think this may cause bustage for the sensors (monitoring) functionality?

Thanks as always to everyone for their work on LEAF!

scott