Recently I have been trying to get an 802.11g PCI card working with
Bering-uClibc and I found it difficult to work out whether I had the
wrong drivers or whether the card was simply not recognized by my
hardware. (It turned out to be the latter.) On any other Linux
distribution I would have used the "lspci" command but I could not find
a version of this for Bering-uClibc. I therefore created a package
myself from the sources at http://mj.ucw.cz/pciutils.html

The package is pciutils.lrp and it is available in my LEAF "devel"
directory on SourceForge:
http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/leaf/devel/davidmbrooke/bin/packages/uclib-0.9/28/pciutils.lrp

Package pciutils.lrp includes the command "lspci" as well as "setpci".
It is large (approx 213KB) and relies on libz.lrp (23KB) but it might be
useful for debugging PCI problems. Most of the size is due to the data
file (pci.ids.gz) so if you know which hardware you are expecting to
find you could perhaps install a cut-down pci.ids.gz file.

I compiled the code against Bering-uClibc 3.1.10beta3 but I think it
should work on any Bering-uClibc 3.x release. I have done some testing
with "lspci" and it seems to work OK for me. I have *not* tested
"setpci" at all.

For reference, I found lspci.lrp for older LEAF (non-uClibc)
installations here: http://fritzfam.com/brad/leaftmp/ (mentioned in a
2002 posting to this mailing list).

davidMbrooke