> I _believe_ the script should not take more than a few hundred
> bytes as you need those utilities anyway. I think modutils is the
> place to do it

We had a Senator who famously said, "A billion here, a billion there,
pretty soon you're talking real money."  All I think we need is that
the assignments be reliable, and the way it works be documented
rather than arcane knowledge some people might not know.  It could be
"fixed" with a few sentences in the installation manual.  (By someone
that knows it, which obviously isn't me!)
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm

                          love email again