Apologies, but I'm not sure who to send this to.  The Files area
layout on SourceForge is all messed up.  Way to the right there seems
to be lists of versions, but a couple large buttons for IBM and WoW
adverts are covering them up.  The files are unreachable.  I do hope
somebody can contact the right person(s) to see to the proper layout!
TIA!
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm